South End Industrial is a 32,453 square foot Class A distribution warehouse that was built in 2016 and is 100% leased on a triple-net basis to investment-grade tenants, Goodman Distributors and Frito Lay. Boasting institutional-quality construction conducive to distribution operations, the 104’-deep front-load facility features a minimum 24’ clear, 40’ x 52’ column spacing with 52’ speed bays. The building is serviced by a 84’-deep concrete truck court with seven (7) dock-high doors and seven (7) drive-in doors.
Furthermore, this best-in-class facility touts Class A features such as a prominent glass-line at the buildings main entrance for potential retail-facing flexibility, 2,000 square feet (6.1%) of fully air-conditioned office area, ESFR sprinklers, and motion-sensor LED lighting. The Property is located at 1551 SE 36th Ave, Homestead, FL 33035.
- Core-quality financial profile
- Discount to recent Miami-Dade industrial sales
- Long term upside potential from below market in place rents
- Unencumbered offering
- 2016 developed, Class A design specifications
- Regional connectivity to 1 million households within 60 minutes
- Booming south Miami-Dade industrial market