|剩餘期限||10 years, 6 months|
|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale a single tenant industrial medical manufacturing asset leased to Accellent, Inc., dba Lake Region Medical and guaranteed by Greatbatch Ltd., a Maryland Corporation which are both subsidiaries of Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE: ITGR). The asset, located in Trenton, Georgia, Dade County, went under a complete overhaul in 2016 with significant capital improvements including a new roof, new building exterior facade and new interior finishes.
The property features a rentable area square-foot mix of ISO class 8 clean rooms, white coat lab space, office space and manufacturing/warehouse space. The investment presents the opportunity to acquire an industrial net lease asset with long remaining lease term to the world’s largest medical device outsource manufacturer serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular and portable medical markets, formally known as Greatbatch.
- Fee simple interest
- NN lease with 2% annual rental increases
- Limited landlord responsibilities
- Revenues over $1.2 billion and EBTIDA above $259 million for fiscal year-end 2018
- Adjusted earnings of $1.20 per share which surpassed estimates of $1.06 by 13.2%
- Market projected to reach a volume of $210.5 billion by 2027 at an anticipated 11% CAGR