Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for 8501, 8433, 8333 and 8233 Buckeye Timber Drive, “the Properties”, consisting of 1 existing 49,900 SF industrial asset, and 3 contiguous parcels totaling 6.34 acres. The existing asset
(8501 Buckeye Timber Drive) is 100% leased to Interior Building Systems, LLC through 2030, and the remaining 6.34 acres is zoned M-2 (Light Industrial), with approximately 92,000 SF
assumed to be buildable based upon a site plan amendment.
The Properties are located in Manassas, Virginia, one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Washington, D.C. metro area, just off Prince William Parkway (14 miles from I-95). The Properties benefit from immediate access to I-66 and Route 28, offering excellent transit options for major North-South and East-West thoroughfares within the region. Additionally, the
Properties are located just 25 minutes from Dulles International Airport and 45 minutes from Reagan National Airport, offering multi-modal accessibility in under an hour.
- Institutionally maintained, 100% leased class A industrial facility with 9 years of weighted average lease term remaining
- Rare covered land play with in-place cash flow from existing asset
- 3 contiguous parcels totaling 6.34 acres and zoned M-2 light industrial
- Assumed 92,000 SF of industrial to be built
- The development parcels convey all in-ground utilities rough in and/or access, as well as storm-water management. Site permit from 2006 remains active
- 28' clear heights with dock and drive-in loading
- Infill location in Manassas, VA just 5 minutes from I-66
- Unmatched industrial submarket fundamentals
- Land constrained market with depleting industrial inventory; Data Center revolution limits future industrial development competition
- Proximity to Northern Virginia demand drivers: Innovation Tech Park, National Reconnaissance Office, CIA and FBI