|物業類別||Hotels & Hospitality,Hospitality|
JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group, as sole and exclusive agent for the owner, has been retained to offer for sale the fee simple interest in the 120-room Holiday Inn Battle Creek (the “Hotel” or “Property”). Nestled within the Harper Village Shopping Center, which is well-positioned at the intersection of I-94 and I-194, the Property is surrounded by an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment options. The Hotel is offered unencumbered by management, providing new ownership with maximum flexibility and exceptional upside through a renovated product and the implementation of aggressive revenue management tactics.
Online Auction to be held on July 25-28th on Ten-X platform.
Broker of Record | Dave MacDonald | License # 6504253976
- Holiday Inn Battle Creek’s current RevPAR of $69.48 (April 2022 TTM) is at 94% of pre-pandemic levels of $74.20 (2019), and the competitive set’s current RevPAR of $75.79 has far exceeded pre-pandemic levels of $59.00. Capital Investment through PIP-required upgrades will help the Hotel surpass historical RevPAR index levels.
- Holiday Inn Battle Creek is a 120-room hotel that is extremely well-positioned at the largest interchange in Battle Creek just four miles south of downtown.
- The Hotel is nestled within the Harper Village Shopping Center, which offers an abundance of shopping, dining and retail options.
- This is a remarkable opportunity to acquire a cash-flowing property at a significant discount to replacement cost.
- The Property is offered unencumbered of management and debt, providing a new investor with maximum flexibility and exceptional upside.
- The Holiday Inn Battle Creek has significant value-add potential to improve upon its competitive set positioning through PIP-required upgrades.