JLL is proud to present 41a David Street O'Connor for sale by Expressions of Interest.
41a David Street is a single titled building located in the leafy, affluent Inner North Suburb of O'Connor. Just 2 km from the Canberra CBD, 1km from ANU and 500m from Turner Primary School, O'Connor is a highly desirable suburb with the average sale price for a house exceeding $1.75m.
Just one of 7 buildings located in the O'Connor local centre precinct, it is the first time the asset has been available for sale since it was built. The two storey building is 100% leased to an excellent mix of medical tenants including a physiotherapist who has recently taken up a new 5 year option and a podiatrist. Other operators in the local centre include IGA, Capital Chemist, Aus Post, The Duxton gastro pub, dentist, pathology clinic and GP clinic.
- Boutique single titled asset in tightly held, popular local centre
- 4.55 year WALE by Income*
- 100% leased to a quality mix of medical tenants
- 347sqm of NLA across 2 levels
- First time on market since built
- large amounts of free public parking in direct vicinity
- 3% fixed annual rental increases
- Net passing income $118,048 pa + GST*
*(all figures approximate as at 1 Oct 2022)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Tuesday 8 November, 2022