Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a new-construction Starbucks drive-thru (the “Property” or “Offering”), located in a strong retail corridor in Henderson, TX. The 2,082 square foot property features a 10-year net lease to Starbucks, with attractive rent increases and four (4) five-year options. Future ownership will benefit from Starbucks’ investment-grade ‘BBB+’ credit guaranteeing the lease, with the Property fitting into their national drive-thru location expansion efforts. Located within the Longview, Texas MSA (Population 217,481), the Property has a highly visible location along US Highway 79 (19,888 VPD) within close proximity to additional national retailers including Walmart, Lowes, Kroger, CVS, Goodwill, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Shell and Dominos. The Offering provides investors the opportunity to acquire a new-construction single-tenant Starbucks on a landlord favorable net lease with 10 years of primary lease term and attractive renewal options.
- Investment Grade Tenancy (S&P: BBB+)
- Brand New Construction With A Firm 10-Year Lease
- NN Lease Structure - Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- 4 x 5-year Renewal Options With Attractive Rental Increases
- Situated Along State Highway (20,000 VPD) In Henderson, TX
- Surrounding National Retailers In The Highly Trafficked Trade Area
- The Property Features A Drive-Thru