Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
JLL is pleased to present an infill unanchored strip center located at 1333 Western Avenue in Chicago Heights, IL, approximately 30 miles south of Chicago's Central Business District. The property is bounded by Lincoln Highway and Western Avenue to the south and west, and commercial and residential development to the north and east. Interstate 57 is located just to the west of the property across South Cicero Avenue and the Metra Electric line. With Food 4 Less as a grocer shadow anchor, Lincoln Crossing as a whole consists of 1 parcel, including Rainbow, Subway, Boost Mobile, Loya Insurance, and approximately 5 additional retail tenant suites. The White Castle outparcel and two potential pad sites are not included in the subject property.
- Grocer Shadow-Anchored Opportunity - Shadow anchor Food 4 Less generated over 700K visitors in the past 12 months.
- Prominent Frontage & Visibility - Located on the northeast corner of Western Ave and Lincoln Hwy which experiences VPD counts of 14,200 and 33,000 respectively.
- Proximity To Other National Retailers
- Recent Leasing Momentum - Ownership has executed renewals totaling 6,032 SF over the past 24 months.
- Strong Surrounding Demographic Profile - Average HHI is 22% above the national average, there are 68,618 households within a 5-mile radius, and a buying power of $5.14B