|Property Reference Number||42096724|
|Building Area Gross||
The property compromises a single-let unit which extends to approximately 19,352 sq m (208,310 sq ft). The property is let Premier Foods Group Limited on a 4.12 year unexpired term.
- The property is situated in a popular Industrial /Trade location in Moreton, on the Wirral Peninsula.
- The asset benefits from excellent communications being situated in close proximity to Junction 1 and 2A of the M53 Motorway.
- Comprises a 1960s-built bakery known as the “Home of Cadbury Mini Rolls”, extending to 208,310 sq ft over ground and first floors.
- Site area of 6.98 acres, equating to c. 37% site cover.
- Bellway Homes are currently developing 257 residential properties adjacent to the site.
- Let to Premier Foods Group Limited, with an unexpired term of 4.12 years.
- Passing rent of £632,000 per annum, reflecting a low £3.03 per sq ft overall.
- Huge potential for future redevelopment, including as a residential site.