|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
An unparalleled, strong performing & dominant portfolio, offering immediate scale.
On behalf of Lendlease, JLL are pleased to present for sale the Australian convenience based sub-regional Portfolio, available individually, or in-one-line.
With a total portfolio MAT above $460 million, the three retail precincts offer dominant convenience based shopping centres across New South Wales and Western Australia, including:
- Menai Marketplace - A dominant metro Sydney sub-regional protected by high barriers to entry and anchored by an exceptional performing Woolworths and Big W.
- Settlement City – The largest shopping centre & the only full-line Woolworths supermarket in the growing trade area.
- Southlands Boulevarde - A highly unique triple supermarket anchored shopping centre (Coles, Woolworths & ALDI) situated on 5.7ha in metropolitan Perth.
- Densely populated and affluent trade area of some 164,000 people about 30km south-west of the Sydney CBD
- Only sub-regional centre within its trade area and the first sub-regional centre in Sydney formally offered to market since 2019
- Ranked fourth in Australia by Total MAT in SCN Mini-Guns
- Total Centre productivity $11,524/sqm, being 47% above the Urbis Benchmark
- Ultra-convenience with 80% of gross income underpinned by non-discretionary tenants
- Highly affluent catchment with average household incomes of $146,786 being 28% above Sydney metro averages
- Largest centre in the Greater Port Macquarie region, featuring the only Woolworths and Big W within its trade area
- Ranked 12th in Australia by Total MAT in SCN Mini-Guns
- Retail expenditure in the trade area is forecast to grow at a rate of circa 3.5 per cent per annum, underpinned by local trade and tourism, with approximately 3.1 million people shopping there each year
- Dominant major tenant performance contributing 62% to total MAT
- Strong population growth of 1.4% p.a. until 2041 - outpacing the NSW non-metro averages
- Convenience centric with 74% of the GLA weighted toward non-discretionary retailers
- Holds a strong local convenience offer and is the largest centre in its trade area of over 84,000 people
- One of only 10 triple supermarket shopping centres in Australia without a DDS
- Substantial & strong performing food & grocery offer underpinning 50% of GLA, however contributing 73% to total MAT
- Unique entertainment offer with a recently refurbished Hoyts Cinema leased until 2037
- Affluent demographic with household incomes 8.5% above the Perth metro average and situated just 12 km south of Perth CBD
The properties are for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing 2:00pm (AEST) Thursday, 18th August 2022.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agents.
- All demographic statistics are per the individual demographic reports prepared by Location IQ
- All MAT / sales data is as at May-22 and including GST
- Southlands Boulevarde will be a triple supermarket anchored shopping centre upon ALDI opening. ALDI currently within AFL period.
- DDS is Discount Department Store