|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
Thamrin Nine Tower 1 is a grade A building which strategically located in Jalan MH Thamrin in the heart of Central Business District in Jakarta. Thamrin Nine Tower 1 designed by Kon Pederson Fox Associates and this building comprising of premium office and 6-stars Luxurious Hotel by Waldorf Astoria in upper tower. Thamrin Nine Tower 1 will be the tallest tower in Indonesia with 70 floors and have 3 levels of observation decks that allow people capturing the sea view and cosmopolitan city from 325 meters above the ground level. This building also certified a Green Mark Platinum and saves up to 30 percent of energy compared to a conventional tower of the same scale.
Thamrin Nine Tower 1 position is adjacent to the iconic Bundaran HI Monument and surrounded with government offices, banks, five-star hotels and other popular commercial developments such as Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia.
There are many transportation facilities which can be easily accessed from Thamrin Nine Tower 1 starting from private car, taxi, ride hailing app, Transjakarta Bus, MRT station that can be easily reached by a walking distance, and Soekarno Hatta International rail link (BNI City).
· Thamrin Nine Tower 1 is a part of Thamrin Nine complex and comprising of three mixed-use towers, three apartment towers, and retail podium
· Developed by one of Indonesia’s most dynamic developer and management groups, PT Putragaya Wahana (PGW)
· Becoming the tallest tower in Indonesia and distinctively designed by Kon Pederson Fox Associates (USA)
· Triple level of observation decks with magnificent views from roof and overlooking all angles of Jakarta from 325 meters above ground level - Jakarta’s historical landmark such as Monas and Ancol (North) and the cosmopolitan city development (South)
· Ample facilities within the complex such premium entertainment and lifestyle centre, hotels, and apartments