|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
On behalf of Desdemona Holdings (the “Owner”), JLL Romania, as the sole and exclusive advisor, is pleased to offer qualified investors the unique opportunity to own 100% of Buzesti 50-52 (the “Property”), of 7,000 sqm GLA, delivered in 2006.
With an excellent location in the CBD, the most sought-after office sub-market of Bucharest, with very limited pipeline potential, the building enjoys great visibility due to its height and corner location. The immediate vicinity is extremely rich in amenities and is fostered by excellent public transportation access.
* Office building offering excellent return opportunities through asset management initiatives
* Sustainable current income of ca. €620k per annum. At 100% occupancy, income is estimated at €1,102k per annum at current rates
* Average office rent at €11.94/m²/month, one of the lowest in the sub-market with high increase potential
* Euro denominated, triple net leases, indexed by inflation
* 61% leased to a well-diversified basis of international and national tenants including the Irish Embassy, Clever Tech, Sanador or DBH Group
* Reputable, institutional seller: Desdemona Holdings, owned by Danube Property Fund, a Spanish investment fund with extensive experience in the international real estate investment markets