Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Number of units||252|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer an opportunity for qualified investors to purchase the fee simple interest in Cirque (the “Property”), a 252-unit high-rise in the heart of Dallas. Originally developed by Hanover and designed by world-renowned architects Gromatzyl Dupree & Associated in 2008, the Property recently underwent an extensive renovation program elevating the interiors to rival that of new high-rise trophy assets in Dallas. With a walk score of 90, Cirque is positioned in one of Dallas’ premier walkable districts allowing residents doorstep access to the Victory Park District and the greater Uptown area. In addition, this unique opportunity allows a potential buyer to invest in a one-of-a-kind high-rise at a significant discount to replacement cost.
- Recently renovated institutional asset
- Desirable live-work-play location within Victory Park
- Adjacent to the future 11-acre north end development anchored by Goldman Sachs
- Highly affluent demographics and renowned neighboring employment centers
- Modern interior finished & unmatched community amenities