12711 Moonie Highway, Moonie, QLD
Comprising a total land area of 2,267* hectares over a single freehold Certificate of Title, the Property is well located being only 13* kilometres southwest of Moonie Crossroads with frontage to the sealed Moonie Highway.
Exhibiting quality development across highly productive land and soil types, the offering represents a unique opportunity to secure a premier blue-ribbon Western Downs grazing enterprise with mixed farming capabilities.
Tullaville is offered For Sale by Public Auction on Thursday 27 October at 11am at Picnic Point, Toowoomba (if not sold prior).
For further information, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents.
- 2,267* Ha across a single Freehold title well located 13*km southwest of Moonie Crossroads.
- Premier Western Downs grazing enterprise of scale with farming capability.
- Fertile brigalow/belah soils throughout with extensive stands of improved pasture.
- Quality infrastructure underpinned by extensive shedding, stock handling facilities, homestead complex and secure bore water.
- Homestead and Workers Accommodation.
- 2,000 head feedlot licence.
- 685* Ha of winter crop included.
- Private Bore reticulated throughout.
- Automated grain complex with drying capacity.
- School bus access directly off Moonie Highway.
- Crops included in the offering; 296* Ha Spartacus Barley & 389* Ha Flanker Wheat.