Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL") is pleased to present an exceptional opportunity to acquire Back Bay Preserve (the “Property” or “Site”), a rare waterfront +/- 6.81-acre development site located in Bradenton, Florida at the confluence of the Braden and Manatee rivers, offering dazzling western-facing views and the best of the Florida lifestyle.
With zoning in place for the development of 102 multi-family units, a developer has the ability to deliver a condominium or apartment project that is surely to be one of the most sought-after communities in a market that is among the fastest-growing in the entire country. Meanwhile, the Site's unique waterfront location and prime frontage along a major east-west thoroughfare make it an ideal candidate for other uses such as senior housing, hotel, or commercial, which can be accomplished through a rezoning and land use change.
- Unmatched waterfront location with 950 feet of frontage along the Braden River
- Zoning in place to allow for up to 102 units at a maximum height of 45 feet
- Prime visibility along State Road 64, a major east-west thoroughfare with 48,000 AADT
- Outstanding area demographics with the average household income within one mile at nearly $110,000
- Bradenton/Sarasota ranked as the “Best Place to Live in Florida” by the U.S. News & World Report