Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
±1.48 acres is located at the southwest corner of Waugh Drive and West Dallas (“the Property”) in Houston’s bustling Montrose submarket. The owner owns an additional ±5,700 SF site across West Dallas that can be purchased in conjunction with the 1.48 acres or separate. The Property is located east of River Oaks, south of the highly acclaimed Buffalo Bayou Park, next to Whole Foods, and just east of Houston’s two highly anticipated mixed-use developments that are under construction. The site sits on a high visibility corner and allows for easy access across the city of Houston along major thoroughfares including Waugh, West Dallas, Allen Parkway, Shepherd, Montrose Boulevard and Memorial Drive. The site is ideal for a wide variety of development uses in one of Houston’s most affluent and high growth submarkets.
- Located in Montrose, one of Houston’s premier submarkets linking the affluent neighborhood of River Oaks to Downtown
- No zoning allows for flexible development options across all product types
- Effortless accessibility to major thoroughfares including Waugh, West Dallas, Allen Parkway, Memorial Drive, and Shepherd resulting in unparalleled access across Houston
- Less than 1/3 mile from Buffalo Bayou Park, one of Houston’s most celebrated parks, connecting Downtown to River Oaks and Memorial Park
- Located next to Whole Foods
- Affluent neighborhood demographics - $150,000 average household income in a 1-mile radius