|Last Updated Date||01 Jul 2020|
On behalf of DevelopmentWA, JLL is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced developers for this exciting mixed-use development opportunity at the eastern gateway to the Perth CBD. Lot 101 Hay Street, East Perth is located within the 40 hectare Riverside Project Area which encompasses Trinity College, Queens Gardens, the WACA, Gloucester Park and the banks of the Swan River.
The site offers an opportunity to deliver an exception development for Western Australia with a range of uses encouraged by DevelopmentWA including retail, office, residential and short stay. With a land area of 5,335 square meter, it sits on a prominent corner site with three street frontages.
Interested parties are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). All proposals must comprehensively address the Evaluation Criteria set out in the EOI document. Lot 101 Hay Street East Perth is for sale by EOI closing 2 pm (AWST) Thursday 5 December 2019.
- Exceptional mixed use development opportunity
- Permanent and transient residential, retail, commercial, dining , entertainment and community land uses
- Heritage adaptive re-use elements
- Prominent corner site with three street frontages
- Plot ratio (maximum) 8:1 with design guidelines to apply