A '2-ha mixed-use residential development site in Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City with 'clean and clear' land title. Upon completion, the project will comprise of high-rise apartment buildings with a total of 740 units, retail commercial podium and 6 low-rise landed units.
- The Project is located nearby National Highway No. 13 which connects HCMC with Thu Dau Mot City - the capital city of Binh Duong Province.
- The site is only 13-km away from Tan San Nhat International Airport via Pham Van Dong Street and National Highway No. 13. It is also 13-km away from the CBD, travel time 20 minutes to those areas.
- In close proximity to Binh Loi Bridge and Binh Trieu Bridge, connecting to Binh Thanh District.
- Established surrounding residential projects township include Van Phuc Riverside City, Thu Duc Garden Homes, Opal Residence, Opal Garden, etc.
- Rare residential investment opportunity with 'clean and clear' land tittle.