Presented by the Teys Family
- 77,747* Ha EU accredited aggregation comprising three distinct holdings being Baratria, Hartree and Clyde
- Located within the heart of Central West Queensland with direct access to the Landsborough Highway
- Favourable balance of land types comprising predominantly Mitchell/Flinders grass downs transitioning to areas of Gidyea/Boree forest and breakaway channels associated with Maneroo Creek
- Highly secure water resources underpinned by a share bore (2/3 holding) and numerous large dams
- Practical infrastructure including two homestead complexes and three sets of cattle yards
- Strategically developed and conservatively managed by the Teys Family for nearly three decades resulting in an efficient and secure grazing enterprise
Available in one line or as separate assets by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 17 September 2020 at 4pm (AEST)
- Highly secure water resources.
- Three distinct holdings make up the aggregation, being: Baratria, Hartree and Clyde.
- 77,747 hectare aggregation which has been strategically developed by the Teys Family for nearly three decades.
- Ideally located close to the regional town centres of Longreach and Winton, with direct access to the Landsborough Highway.
- Fit-for-purpose infrastructure including two homestead complexes and three sets of cattle yards.