|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
JLL is pleased to present 94 Hartwell Avenue (the property or the site), a 13.7 acre site prime for redevelopment. The offering contains 94 Hartwell Avenue, a 14,616 square foot retail asset presently fully occupied by Waxy O’Connor’s.
The property is located within the Hartwell Life Science node, a core suburban life science cluster representing approximately 900,000 square feet of investor owned lab product that is 100% leased, averaging over 99% occupancy the past three years.
This offering is being marketed as-is, free and clear of any debt.
- Institutionally accepted node with meaningful development and conversion potential
- Hartwell corridor: long-standing innovation location and core life science cluster
- Supply-constrained life science market
- Life science market resiliency
- Repatriation of drug manufacturing
- Enhanced development potential - Hartwell Avenue area zoning overhaul
- Mission-critical node for investors and tenants alike