Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in the Linde Gas & Equipment (“Linde”) Facility located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Linde plc is one of the largest welding, industrial, medical and specialty gas providers in the United States that carries an outstanding “A” credit rating from S&P. Linde maintains its market leading positioning by securing long-term supply agreements with high-quality customers in resilient end-markets that result in consistently growing revenue streams. At the end of 2021, Linde reported operating profit of $5 billion, up 16.2% year-over-year.
The subject Property is 100% leased to Linde Gas & Equipment with ±5.6 years of lease term after a recently signed lease extension, resulting in three, five-year renewal options remaining.
This industrial investment opportunity offers a consistently growing cash flow with 3% annual increases and minimal landlord responsibility, offering a passive investment structure within one of the top Midwest industrial markets.
Senior Managing Director
- Resilient tenancy with long-term in-place supply agreements
- Linde - outstanding S&P "A" credit rating
- High growth Fort Wayne market with a 6.75% CAGR from 2016-2021
- Low Fort Wayne market vacancy of 4.32%
- Over 5.5 years of lease term remaining
- Attractive option rent at FMV
- Linde - 2021 operating profit of $5B, up 16.2% Y-O-Y
- Attractive 3% annual increases over the next 5 years
- Minimal landlord responsibilities