Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the Academy Distribution Center (the “Property”), a 1.86 million square foot Class A distribution center conveniently situated in close proximity to every major metropolitan area in the Southeast. With 36’ clear heights and 200 interior dock doors, the Property represents the industry standard for distribution in the Southwest and is one of Academy’s primary distribution centers. The Property is 100% leased to Academy Ltd. On an absolute triple net lease through September 2038. Built in 2008, the Property was expanded approximately 600,000 square feet in 2013 per the Tenant’s request as they needed more capacity in this ever-growing market. Located in Twiggs County, approximately 20 miles southeast of Mason, and just minutes from Interstate 16, the Property’s site provides it direct access to Atlanta (9th largest MSA in the US), Savannah (the largest single-terminal facility of its kind in North America), and other markets in the Southeast, which comprise one of the fastest growing regions for Academy.
· Best-in-Class Industrial Facility with Long-Term Absolute Triple-Net Lease
· Strong Credit Tenancy
· Located between Atlanta and Savannah, two of the most sought-after industrial markets
· Mission Critical Facility
· Entrenched Tenancy from one of the top sports, outdoor and lifestyle retailers
· Strong Sponsor Backing since 2011