State of the Art Facility – Global Tenant
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is pleased to offer for sale an exceptional investment opportunity located within Brisbane’s thriving western corridor. The asset is located at 39-53 Ron Boyle Crescent, Carole Park an established and highly sought after western industrial precinct approximately 20 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
The property is underpinned by a secure lease to global covenant Cummins with a current net income of $1,590,668 per annum. The property consists of a state-of-the-art office/warehouse and workshop facility within close proximity to South East Queensland’s major arterial network.
Key Investment Highlights include:
- Large 30,630m2* site with three street crossovers
- Modern improvements that present to a high corporate standard
- Secure lease to global tenant Cummins South Pacific
- Current net income of $1,590,668 per annum with min 3.5% annual reviews
- Low 29% site cover allowing for further expansion (STCA)
- Strategic western corridor location with direct access to the Logan Motorway
STCA – Subject to Council approval
The property is being offered via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 8th July 2021 at 4pm (AEDT).
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.